Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Giving the whole blog thing a go

Why a blog? Why the hell not I say. It started with Kevin and I talked about how we get a kick out of various food experiences - whether cooking at home or going out. I've done a few reviews on Yelp but I figured hey, why not put stuff on a blog where we can just have a grand time with things. So if you enjoy reading about food, cooking, product reviews, or just general ramblings by me, hop aboard! Fair warning, I have no desire to censor this blog at all so there may be times I refer to something as being asstastic or someone may be tagged as an asshat or worse. I want this blog to be a conversation between friends - if you read this blog, it will be just like listening to me talk. So you've been warned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment